Tuesday 6 September 2016

How to Get Glowing and Clear Skin Using Home Remedies

Hey girls,

Hope you all are doing well. In this post I'm going to talk about how to have the luminous glowing skin from within! Yes, you read it right, I'm going to share my personal preferences on how to get that radiant skin from deep inside. It is really interesting post, if you follow these you can definitely see visible results within 2 months. So read on to find out what I've for you:

Lemon and Honey   



When you wake up in the morning, first & the foremost thing is to have lemon & honey with warm water. This drink not only aid to weight loss & reduce tummy fat but also add glow to your skin. It is the best detoxification drink I've ever tried. I swear by this drink from last 4-5 years. On another note it completely helps in clearing my pores from within. I definitely suggest you to start your day with this.

Amla and Aloe Vera Juice  



Another magical drink which adds glow to your skin from within is amla & aloe vera juice. I prefer Baba Ramdev drink. All you need to do is after having your lemon honey drink take a break of 15 mins & then add 5 ml of each amla & aloe vera juice to half glass of lukewarm water, drink this whether together or separately  as per your taste, I prefer drinking it separately!

Curry Leaves



If you want shiny & lustrous hair then start having 8-10 curry leaves on empty stomach the very first thing in the morning. I guarantee if you have this for continuous 6 month, can see a visible difference in the texture  & shininess of your hair. Saying from my Personal Experience! It hardly takes you a minute to have this sweet neem.

Banana & Apple



Every one says fruits are the best for skin but my top picks are banana & apple. Bananas are rich in antioxidants & helps to maintain the collagen of your skin. I swear by this fruit, everyone says it makes you fat but I think it really helps in improving the texture of your skin, making it glowing & radiant. Start having banana in the morning & your skin will thank you for sure!

Apples are the excellent fruit to clear you bowel which in result helps in reducing acne & pimples, gives you acne free shiny skin. Start having this in the morning to see visible result especially banana.

Milk & Oats



Time to have some fiber & calcium. Mixture of these two not only makes you full but also helps in reducing unnecessary carving. Both of these add awesome glow on your face. Have this in the breakfast to keep yourself active & lively. You can add your favorite fruits or even dry fruits to make it taste more yummy.

Dry Fruits 



Dry fruits are so good to maintain your skin elasticity. Almonds & walnuts are rich in essential oils which give your skin nourishment from within. Have this in the morning whether alone or mix it with your milk oats recipe. These two help in reducing hair fall also.

ABC Juice



You might be wondering what is this ABC juice, let me tell you it is the mix of apple + beetroot + carrot. This is the miracle drink. I had this for two month before my wedding & it seriously helps in making my skin resplendent. Best time to be taken is in the morning. The most delicious detox drink to purify your skin from within & gives you ultimate pinkish glow. Tried & Tested.

Water


This doesn't need any description, maximum intake of water not only makes your skin hydrated but also helps in clearing acne & pimples. Drink, drink & drink!

Green Tea


The drink with helps to reduce belly fat are so rich in antioxidants, which clear your skin from deep inside in result making your skin glowing. Have 2-3 cups of these daily to see what miracle this can do with your skin.

Badam Rogan


I promise you this is the last tip to get glowing skin. Try to have one teaspoon of this oil daily with lukewarm milk at night to see how your skin lustrous within few weeks. I have been having this for last 6 years and I love this to the core!

Hope you found this article useful, everything I've in my routine to get that sparkling glow on the face!
Do share your comments below if have tried any of these!

Read more : Budget Thursday : Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil Black Brown Review, Price & Swatches

Image sources : Google

Stay tuned with GlamChica for more fashion updates, skincare tips, product reviews & makeup looks!

5 comments:

  1. Very helpful remedies.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great remedies hon. I have tried quite a few of them and they do work :)

    http://msmeehnia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the remedies.

    ReplyDelete